KAZOO Academy Course Wishlist

DanH

• 2600Hz Employees

Hello everyone, 

It's been some time since the first releases of KAZOO Academy (which I will usually refer to as KZA shorthand, and you can too!) courses, including Bootcamp and some other standalone courses, and I wanted to check in with folks to see where we're at with things. Mostly, however, I am looking to get feedback from the community on what would be most appreciated in terms of training material and courses for as-yet not-covered areas of KAZOO or the greater ecosystem around it. I will spill the beans a little and tell you I am currently working on an entry-level course for Provisioner and provisioning in general, which should be coming along shortly and will be uploaded to the LMS like the others. 

So, that being said, please use this thread to drop by and mention what you're looking for in a KZA course for upcoming releases, and thanks for being being early participants in this learning management project!