ChatServ SMS Platform

Skunkbeard

If anyone is looking for an SMS Platform provider. I would highly recommend looking at ChatServ. They have a rock solid system and are constantly adding new features. Darren over that has been absolutely amazing to work with. 

The platform is setup almost support ticket style to ensure no inbound client texts get forgotten. As well as the ability to designate different colors so you can have a color for a specific department or action.  Also has the ability for webhooks to be passed from kazoo to the sms platform to send text messages out. For example if you have an office that is busier call volume wise you can give customers the option to press X and receive a text message and be helped through text. 

It supports Teams and shows their status. You can also assign text messages to specific people. So if you have say a receptions fielding text messages. She can see what the customers needs are then assign it to the correct agent. 

They have tons of new features they are working on and if you have a suggestion they are willing to look at it and if it makes sense for them to add it they will! Cant say enough about how well we have been treated by them. I wish more businesses operated how they do. 

Has the ability to allow users to have multiple numbers/locations assigned to them. 

It supports multiple carriers include 2600/BW | Inteliquent/Sinch | Telnyx 

If anyone has any questions about the service I am happy to answer them.

https://www.fastdeviceusa.com/

@Skunkbeard

I wanted to personally express my sincere gratitude for your recent review of ChatServ. Your kind words and recommendation mean a great deal to us.

We greatly appreciate your recognition of our dedication to constantly improving and adding new features based on customer suggestions. Your feedback is invaluable, and we are always open to exploring new ideas that enhance our platform's capabilities. Your satisfaction as a customer means the world to us, and we are grateful for your trust and support. Should you or anyone else have any questions about our service, we are always here to provide assistance.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your positive experience with ChatServ. We truly appreciate your support.

Best regards,

ChatServ / Darren Shane

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Gagan said:

Signup does not work.

Keeps telling 

• The selected parent id is invalid.             on final step.
  •  

Hi Gagan,

I apologize for the inconvenience and thanks for bringing the issue to my attention. It appears our link to the marketplace signup has some broken metadata. I'm able to replicate and our dev team is aware and looking into it. I hope to have signup resolved in the next couple of hours.  ;)

Resolved. 

Edited by FASTDEVICE (see edit history)