Unable to open Branding and Accounts Manager app after 1-2 attempts, Branding settings not applying

Logicwrath

I switched from my demo account to the production account and some of the apps I have enabled are not working.  I click on branding and the accounts manager app and the they do not function at all.  Smart PBX will always work.  I am not sure if this has to do with the fact that I have limited access to these apps to specific users or not.
If I disable and re-enable the app, I can access it again.  Soon after it will stop working.

I have also uploaded logo images and set preferences in the branding application and it is not working, do you need to turn this feature on?  It appears to not be working at all.

I was also not able to get the *.s. outbound faxing DNS check to show a green check mark.  I have manually queried this record using nslookup and randomly generated 23243.s.vcspbx.net hostnames and the MX record gets returned correctly.  I am wondering if the logic on the check is bugged.

I have tested these issues using Chrome, Edge, and IE 11.  I will also clear all browser data in all 3 browsers and try to access the Apps and they will not open.  They will only function after I enable/re-enable the app.

I have confirmed this only happens when I limit access by specific users and choose myself and one other user.  After setting the permission, logging off, and then logging back in, I can know longer access the app, turning the app on and off will get me back in.

This is still happening.  I walked my account rep through this issue earlier in the week.  Open Accounts Manager settings in the app store, change access to specific user, choose yourself, logout and log back in, you will not be able to access the account manager app.

Seems like a bug.  If you can't reproduce, I will create a video but my account rep reproduced it earlier this week over the phone.

Also, I did fix the branding issue.  Under the field "Domain Name" I was using my domain name, not my portal domain (CNAME) name.  This was not clear.  This is an example of something I wish I could fix, whether it be via editing community articles or contributing back to the code base.  I would have been happy to edit the branding article in the community to make this more clear.  There are other examples of documents that could be improved.  This is why I was hoping to get a user wiki or something we have access to improve.

I appreciate the helpful documents, FAQs, etc.. I just wish we could somehow improve them as a community.  I suspect you guys are too busy to be building out articles and documents all the time.

• Administrators
Yeah, we're all about getting the help into the system. Past experience, however, has been filled with a LOT of sloppy edits, so we've been hunting for a system that has approval controls and/or community moderators and such. That's why it's a non-trivial problem.

I think GitHub solves this for us via the pull request mechanism.