Complete list of all 2600hz public IP addresses for QoS address list

Logicwrath

Hello,
I was fixing some issues with my golden firewall configuration today and realized that their are quite a few IP addresses getting used in the SIP calls that I did not have flagged.  I am taking other steps to ensure QoS in all situations regardless of 2600hz IP address, however, I would very much like 2600hz to create and maintain a public wiki document of some kind that gives all the address ranges in use.

Is this something we can get posted?

I also wanted to add that in cases where end users are on a softphone it becomes harder to do good QoS without the complete list of public IPs as the local IP will be the PC on the local network.  I am also not a big fan of tagging connections based on port or protocol as other services can sometimes get into the wrong priority.

Is scraping the info from dig acceptable (also notice there are no tcp srv records?)

dig srv _sip._udp.us-east.p.zswitch.net
 dig lb001.ord.p.zswitch.net any
 dig lb001.ewr.p.zswitch.net any

Or are there other IPs outside of this we need to worry about?

Basically looking for a dynamic way to "discover" as the network expands.

I am not sure how client is defined.  Is a client a reseller or is a client a sub client of a reseller? 

I would prefer to save all the necessary addresses into my configuration file that gets loaded into the firewall and not have to manually check and change configuration items on a per client basis.