Unable to call extensions

So after running into issues in November 2023 trying to spin up a Kazoo, I eventually got around to successfully installing one yesterday in my home-lab on Proxmox 8.1 Centos 7 VM. Created two users, A & B assigned to extensions 101 & 102 respectively. Created devices (with auto generated usernames and passwords) and assigned these devices to A & B. Downloaded Microsip and successfully registered both users on separate instances of Microsip. I had also installed sngrep on Centos. I can see both extensions registered. But when I call 101 from 102 and vice versa, I just get routed to the unavailable voicemail greeting and dropped into voicemail of the called extension. Examining the pcap, I see a 503 - Maximum calls in progress error between Kazoo (freeswitch?) and the called party. Any advice or suggestions on what I am doing incorrectly? I have attached pcpa of the sample call.

TIA

airsay

kazoo-test-call.pcap

Edited by airsay (see edit history)

• 2600Hz Employees

The KAZOO logs will probably be more helpful. Check that you're logging at debug level, place the call, then you can use the call ID to search the logs for what kazoo tried

@mc_ thanks for the response. Someone from here reached out to me and advised I check that hostname and realm are completely different. Followed that advice and I am now able to make extension to extension calls successfully.

If I had to look at the Kazoo logs, where would they be located?

TIA

airsay