how to create call flow for internal users

navpreet

14 minutes ago, navpreet said:

How to create call flow for internal user directory of sip users, like in freeswitch, any user from default directory can call other user in same directory. Its like whatsapp call.

@tomas_  Please help here. I had followed below mention steps but is not what i am looking for as mentioned above.

Another option to manage what (I think) you want, is to use "Find me, Follow me" in SmartPBX. Click Users and then click on one user and then "Find me, Follow me"

Edited by navpreet (see edit history)

I don't know what you mean with directory?
You can assign internal extensions to users (normally 3-4 digits), then users can call each other using this extension.
If you want a call group you can use SmartPBX "Groups". A call group has an extension and contains one or more users.

9 minutes ago, tomas_ said:

I don't know what you mean with directory?
You can assign internal extensions to users (normally 3-4 digits), then users can call each other using this extension.
If you want a call group you can use SmartPBX "Groups". A call group has an extension and contains one or more users.

Here in Smart PBX, i mean one user cannot call another unless we have Main number for that account right? i want to make call without Main number. i want to make call by dialing user id of the other user device in softphone.

Edited by navpreet (see edit history)