Hello!

Seb

Hi,

Hello to the community, we are a group of developers formed to investigate 2600hz/kazoo and see what we can do with it.

We are struggling to find a comprehensive guide into getting a dev env up and running and making our first "hello word" changes (everything we tried fails if followed in a dumb step by step way).  Of course we understand it's not a job of the community or anyone in particular to take us by the hand through all the intricacies, but maybe there is some info out there we haven't looked into.  Let me know if there some place to discuss that or anything i should check!

Hopefully we will become productive members here!

Cheers

Seb

• 2600Hz Employees

Hi @Seb! Wow thanks for that intro, very glad to have you here! Right, what you've described does represent a pretty serious technical challenge, and it's true that many things in the world of dev are a moving target of sorts. As KAZOO continues to evolve, so too does the knowledge base. I hope that the community here is a resource to you and your team, and that you see the value in contributing back what you've learned along the way in the spirit of a collaborative community! I would first start here with all dev-related subjects:

https://forums.2600hz.com/forums/forum/35-developer/

Just as an aside and in no way a plug of any kind, we do happen to have a Professional Services team that exists to extend technical knowledge and customized solutions in many ways, in case you weren't aware, and they can be contacted for more information through our sales team. 

In any case, we look forward to participating in your journey and seeing what turns up!