Branding Email Templates

Logicwrath

Some of the branding email templates are configured to send the alert to either support@2600hz.com or platform_alerts@2600hz.com.

Are these recipient addresses required in order to open tickets or request services from 2600hz as a carrier or can we change the recipients to our own ticketing desk?  I don't want o break any functionality.  

I think one of the emails is for a CNAM update for example.  If we changed that to our support email, and the sub account requested updated their CNAM name on a DID would this change still occur?  I suspect you are not having to manually update the DID's but I can't be sure.

I want to change these emails but I don't want to cause problems.

Oh, that's weird...I'll just copy and paste it. 

I asked the following:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Some of the email templates (i.e. for device registration) are set to go to platform_alerts@2600hz.com. Should we leave this as is since it is how 2600hz monitors all of their clients, or can we change it to our own monitoring system and still have 2600hz get the notifications they need?

Karl Anderson (2600hz Karl) Responded:
If you remove the email then you are correct we would not receive the notifications for those clients.  We monitor the system in other ways but these can be useful to determine if there is a localized issue.  Using the UI Branding application you could add our email as the BCC but it is not required.