Has anyone heard of thinq.com LCR Service?

FASTDEVICE

A rep from "thinq" gave me a demo of their carrier (LCR) service and it seemed very impressive with a lot of features and granular capability within the feature sets. What caught my eye was Peerless was on their carrier list along with many big names.

I was wondering if anyone has experience using them? Something like this would be an interesting choice for when Darren reveals his updated billing model.  

• Administrators
ThinQ was at KazooCon last year and presented. They're excellent in my opinion but you have to manage progress timeout issues periodically. I also know the founder from previous employment. Good people.

We only use them for termination. For origination, we prefer a mix of Peerless, Windstream/Paetec, Verizon, bandwidth.com, O1, Onvoy and TNCI depending on LATA/Rate Center/pricing/usage/features.

• 3 weeks later...
We also use them for term - works great, but like Darren says you do have to tweak things a bit to get it perfect. Only issues we've had are with toll free since they route themselves so you can't control that or troubleshoot well. Good diagnostics tools and good support.

We are testing them out on origination and LCR toll free as well, so far so good. Essentially they just use broadvox so the inventory is a bit limited.