KAZOOcon: hackathon signup and details here! ×

Sometimes ecallmgr failed to get channel_destroy from FS, sometimes whistle_app failed to get channel_destroy from ecallmgr

Dear all, 

My kazoo release version:  v3.21.34 ,  and I faced the following issues:

Step 1 : set up callflow  19006612: 

+ First set up play media about 12s 

+ Second go to recording start 

+ Then go to ACDC Queue

Step 2 :  Dial 19006612 and hangup call within 3s - 5s. 

Reproduce step 1 and steps 2 many times. 

Actually Result :  Sometimes the callflow succeed stop and do not go to cf_record_call .  

Sometimes the callflow can not stop and continue go to cf_record_call,  cf_acdc_member  like an alive call.

I traced the log both freewitch and kazoo, then I saw there are two reasons which make the callflow 19006612 still continue even call hangup:  

Reason 1 : Sometimes  Ecallmgr do not received channel_destroy from Freeswitch although Freeswitch already has CS_DESTROY  for the call. 

Reason 2:  Sometimes Ecallmgr receives channel_destroy as well from Freeswitch for the call, but callflow cf_play do not get channel_destroy of the call. 

Kazoo and Rabbitmq are on the same server.

Freeswitch is other server.

Node of Kazoo/Rabbitmq and node of Freeswitch are in internal network.  

For these issue, any body can help me in this direction. 

Thanks.

Edited by Tran Thi My Hue (see edit history)

• 2600Hz Employees

Hi!

First, I would at least upgrade to 3.22, the last stable version of the 3.x series. This should be straightforward enough, if you've been tracking releases thus far. Ideally you would upgrade to 4.1 which would make error reports like this much more valuable.

As for the missing CHANNEL_DESTROY events, it's hard to say where things are getting lost without logs. If you can get debug logs of a call where the caller hangs up during cf_play but the callflow continues to record/acdc queue, it might be easier to see where things get out of sync.

Again, I would recommend upgrading your Kazoo version and re-test unless you're prepared to patch your system yourself.