call group with special sip headers

Marcin Muzylo

Hi ,

i have scenario : user register to Kazoo and making  call to call group , our call group have devices type of cell phone,  all traffic goes via local resource.

i need to pass special sip headers from user to provider.

in user device config have special sip headers :

"custom_sip_headers": {
           "out": {
               "X-my-id": "some_id"
           },

if user create normal outbound call , this sip header will be included in Invite to my local resource (provider).

How to make sip headers included when user create call to call group of cell phones devices and each call from group will go out with special sip header  via local resource ?

Thank you for any help.

Marcin

• 2600Hz Employees

Can you put the custom SIP header on the resource document itself? Or create a clone resource for these "group" calls that has it set (and use flags to indicate whether to use the vanilla resource or the SIP-header-ed resource)?

yes ,iam using now flags for other type of  SiP headers ( in callflow doc and in special resource) so all users have this sip header for outbound calls , but in this case each user have different sip header value (users account id , X-account=1234) , so going this way i should create for each user : callflow with call group and special resource with sip header , it may be not efficient , maybe there is any other way ? it will be great to have posibility to inject any sip headers in any point of callflow (callflow action)

• 2600Hz Employees

I think the endpoint callflow actions, like device, user, etc, should be extended to support custom_sip_headers in the "data" portion. Then when building the endpoints, the CSHs can be applied after the endpoints are built to any endpoints found. I don't think setting CSHs on the kapps_call record affects anything (at least not with a cursory browsing).