PreFlow with Mobile Phone device

FASTDEVICE

When configuring a PreFlow with a callflow that uses a cell phone device, and that cell phone is off, the PreFlow stalls for the time indicated by "Ring this device for x seconds."

1. PreFlow-> CallflowA-> Cell Phone Device. (when cell is off: long delay before normal operations)

If I place another call element under the cell phone device, the off condition of the mobile phone is immediately detected and the callfow switches to the next call element without delay.  

2. PreFlow-> CallflowA-> Cell Phone Device-> MainCallflow. (when cell is off: no delay reaching the MainCallflow) 

Is there a way to configure item 1 to have no delay when a mobile phone is off? In some cases, clients hear 30-50 seconds of silence (no ringing) and then it moves to normal operations.   

@tomas_ yep your suggestion is our common way to forward calls to after-hours services, but this was more of a quick way to forward every DID; main and all extensions assigned DIDs to a single forwarded number without having to insert time of days in each callflow.

I've done some further testing with PreFlow and it's not a good idea to assign it a callflow that is connected to a device. It can get quirky, so I'd stick to the intended usage of:

23 hours ago, Darren Schreiber said:

Stuff that exits quickly and would be done globally.