Cubicle vs ACDC?

Hi,

Apologies, if my historical context is inaccurate - 

Our experience is seeing that ACDC is the precursor to Cubicle, and it is not backward compatible.

I would like to know whether a solution developed against Cubicle will work with ACDC. If not, what would be the proposed resolution?

Let me know, thx
Jimmy

• Administrators

ACDC is an old, unsupported call center module that doesn't work across federated zones and now actually has less features than Qubicle. Qubicle is one of the few paid products 2600Hz has to try and support/fund the overall project. Some folks are still attempting to maintain ACDC though so I believe it does work.

The two are not intended to be compatible with each other and formal inclusion of ACDC at all is going to be dropped in 5.x.

We would recommend integrating with Qubicle and it's event/feature set.

• 3 months later...
On 9/4/2019 at 12:04 PM, Darren Schreiber said:

ACDC is an old, unsupported call center module that doesn't work across federated zones and now actually has less features than Qubicle. Qubicle is one of the few paid products 2600Hz has to try and support/fund the overall project. Some folks are still attempting to maintain ACDC though so I believe it does work.

The two are not intended to be compatible with each other and formal inclusion of ACDC at all is going to be dropped in 5.x.

We would recommend integrating with Qubicle and it's event/feature set.

Are you offering Qubicle yet to open source users. If so I would like to understand the pricing.