Advanced Callflows - Fax Boxes - Fax Sent Receipts

Logicwrath

When we setup a fax box, if we want to get fax sent receipts sent to the "original sender" we have to specify a recipient in the "Fax sent receipts" box in advanced call flows.  In most cases we do not want to specify any specific email to receive all of the fax sent receipts.  We typically only want the person sending the fax to get a fax sent receipt.  The only way the sender gets the success email is if I enter an email into that box.

I am tempted to enter a dummy email to a domain I own, just so it gets bounced, and the original user still gets the sent receipt.  However, this seems like a terrible idea.

Can you allow us to leave this global field "Fax sent receipts" blank or null and still send fax sent receipts to the original sender?

I think the idea is that an admin (i.e. office manager) should always be monitoring the outgoing faxes. We've seen situations in the past where our clients were thrilled that they could have this because they caught their employees faxing documents that they shouldn't be at work (i.e. resumes or stealing sensitive client information). 

But I agree that it should be an option to leave it blank if you want, although I feel like almost always a manager or someone at a company should be monitoring the outgoing faxes?