Account Manager - Per Minute Billing Filter

Logicwrath

Hello,
As our volume increases, loading the "Per Minute" page in account manager takes a very long time and increases load on your servers with the default 30 day filter criteria.

I was thinking it would be helpful if you could make the default filter criteria be one day instead of one month.  We would still be able to change the filter criteria to our desired time frame once it is loaded.

I waited for 3-5 minutes today before I refreshed the page and started over.  I think the second time it loaded in about a minute.

I suspect this would reduce the load on your servers.

• Administrators
Funny, I ran into this with another client this week. The issue is indeed that the views take too long to load on larger accounts. I will file a ticket to reduce the default to show today only. This is ironically what ThinQ and Flowroute do (and limit searches to a 24 hour period for example).

Please don't limit searches to 24 hour periods :-( We get a lot of clients that say "hey someone called me in the last 2 weeks and I can't find their phone number" or "can you pull all call recordings with xxx-xxx-xxxx in the last 2 weeks?" and if the search is limited to 24 hours it's really annoying to try and search the CDRs :-(

• 2 weeks later...