changing ring group doesn't show "You have modified this Callflow, don't forget to save it!"

Tuly

whenever you make a change in a callflow you get a reminder to save the changes with a warning " You have modified this Callflow, don't forget to save it!

but when you change anything inside a ring group, it will not say this warning, and the ring group will not be saved only if you click the green button save changes,  would be good to have this warning also when you edit a ring group,

Thank you!

• 2600Hz Employees

So after testing what you both described, I actually can't reproduce either behavior. Testing on both ui.zswitch.net or monster.sandbox.2600hz.com, If I edit a ring group, I DO get the "warning message" telling me to save the callflow to apply the changes.

Updating the ring group alone will not save any changes in the callflow, so I'm also curious how you were able to do that @Karl Stallknecht. Could you possibly take a video reproducing this behavior to see if I'm missing anything?

@JR^  ummm Very interesting,  the only way I can re-created now is if I change the "timeout" to less than the current time,  for example the current timeout is 40 seconds,  change it to anything less (20 or 10)  or change it to anything more but less than 10 seconds (45 or 49) but more then 10 seconds is good,