PSTN audio issues on 1/19/18

Today 1/19/18 I am noticing call audio issues on both EAST and CENTRAL proxies.  I thought maybe it was my Internet connection but I am not able to identify any packet loss or latency issues and my queues are not full or near capacity.

If I call a call flow that plays audio I am not hearing any major issues.  I usually test for packet loss and audio issues like this by playing a sine wave tone and listen for breaks in the audio.  It appears that the audio coming from the call flow is fine.

I also noticed that over the last 2 days I have had 2 calls where the callee was unable to hear my audio.  One way audio is typically a NAT issue or networking problem.  However, I don't think this is the case here.  I originally thought maybe it was an issue my PC or headset since I am using Bria but now that we are having consistent audio issues on the PSTN I wanted to post it in case it is related.

I am wondering if we are having issues with a termination provider being used on the hosted platform.  It appears that inbound calls are working fine.  I suspect this is a termination issue.