Love For the CSV Onboard App

Rick Guyton

Just now, Larry France said:

Hi Rick, what is the CSV onboard  App?  And where do we find it?

Thanks,
Larry

Hey Larry! Great talking to you at KazooCon, happy to be able to give something back after all the knowledge you shared.

It's a new app, you should have access to it, they gave it to all the KazooCon attendees. Talk to your sales guy if not.

Greetings Rick and fellow propeller heads.... :)   (It is a term of endearment), 

I have been at the CRM/telephony edge for a while now and have yet to zero in on my client's best solution.

If there is already a method of getting and in all other ways working Kazoo data, I am heading to the front of the queue....

I will be spinning up a kazoo instance a little later on today.   I can't wait to see how once again kazoo delivers bigtime.

Absolutely any coaching you can send my way, I would be greatly appreciative.  

KG.

• 2 months later...

Agreed! One request though - the CSV Onboarding App (or some other method) needs to provide a way to BULK PROVISION BLF's. 

Most of our clients want 10-20 BLF's configured per phone, and it's pretty painful to do by hand. But via the CSV import it could be pretty simple...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/19/2019 at 1:09 PM, Kadrel said:

Agreed! One request though - the CSV Onboarding App (or some other method) needs to provide a way to BULK PROVISION BLF's. 

Most of our clients want 10-20 BLF's configured per phone, and it's pretty painful to do by hand. But via the CSV import it could be pretty simple...

What would be nice is a macro that would allow for all the users/blf's to be inserted (after Park Keys of course) but not the user/device that is being programmed.

This would allow the "CSV" to be created, with changes per account when on-boarding. 

It would be a Front End Macro, but the Back End -> CSV to Advanced Provisioner -> Provisioner File, would need to be created also...

Just a thought for "Future Development" @Ashley

@grepper welcome to the community! How did the spin-up go? :D  

• 3 weeks later...

So, the device naming is very strange. Is there any way to control that? Everything else is AMAZING. So easy to onboard now.

BTW, for anyone else using this, you can avoid having to confirm account rate increases by including the following JSON in your device/user. Obviously KNOW what your charges are and be ok with them auto-adding... You can also add caller ID info this way. Or add custom hold music on a per device level. Really anything. So nice...

{
    "accept_charges": "true"
}