N-Way Conference Calling

• 2600Hz Employees

Not sure what you're asking for? Conferences can support as many participants as the handling FreeSWITCH server can manage with hardware constraints. Some phones can do 3-way conferencing where the phone manages two independent calls and muxes the audio between them.

Hi.

I have searched the net for N-Way conferencing and it seems to be the ability to add further members to an existing ad-hoc conference. So Yes, I agree the usual 3-way ad-hoc conference is supported (usually a phone feature) and Kazoo, like most modern PBX platforms, also offers the 'Conference Bridge'  facility.

N-Way appears to be a thir option which, once a phone a 3 parties on a call, can bridge out to ad additional members.

Quite how this works in terms of SIP messaging, I do not know and I am looking for any advice on whether special provision needs to be made in Kazoo 3 to support this.

Here is a link to N-Way calling for reference: https://www.nextiva.com/support/articles/how-to-setup-n-way-calling.html#:~:text=N-Way Calling,or access codes are required.