HELP: Where is the source code for FreeSWITCH Version 20.20.5~64bit, current 4.3 version?

AlanE

yum info freeswith shows 20.20.5 which doesn't exist in the freeswitch github.

Installed Packages
Name        : freeswitch
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 20.20.5
Release     : 2600hz.47.el7.centos
Size        : 11 M
Repo        : installed
From repo   : 2600hz-stable
Summary     : FreeSWITCH open source telephony platform
URL         : http://www.freeswitch.org/
License     : MPL1.1
Description : FreeSWITCH is an open source telephony platform designed to facilitate the creation of voice
            : and chat driven products scaling from a soft-phone up to a soft-switch.  It can be used as a
            : simple switching engine, a media gateway or a media server to host IVR applications using
            : simple scripts or XML to control the callflow.
            :
            : We support various communication technologies such as SIP, H.323 and GoogleTalk making
            : it easy to interface with other open source PBX systems such as sipX, OpenPBX, Bayonne, YATE or Asterisk.
            :
            : We also support both wide and narrow band codecs making it an ideal solution to bridge legacy
            : devices to the future. The voice channels and the conference bridge module all can operate
            : at 8, 16 or 32 kilohertz and can bridge channels of different rates.
            :
            : FreeSWITCH runs on several operating systems including Windows, Max OS X, Linux, BSD and Solaris
            : on both 32 and 64 bit platforms.
            :
            : Our developers are heavily involved in open source and have donated code and other resources to
            : other telephony projects including sipXecs, OpenSER, Asterisk, CodeWeaver and OpenPBX.

• 1 month later...
  • 2600Hz Employees

I'm trying to get an "official" doc on this but my understanding is 2600Hz and Signalwire have agreements to let 2600Hz distribute the newer versions of FreeSWITCH with KAZOO but that Signalwire releases the source on a delayed basis. Something to that effect, anyway. So yes, packages from us will reflect more recent work in FreeSWITCH than is available via their github.

When I have an "official" doc, I'll get it posted here for everyone.