New Release: Reseller Accounting!

• 2600Hz Employees
Exciting news here at 2600Hz! We have officially released our Reseller Accounting tool into Monster production. It is available in the Monster App Store, and documentation for it can be found here

Thanks! 
Katie and the 2600Hz Team

• Administrators
Hi there,
     A few comments here:

1) The overall pricing summaries are not yet accurate (as you've noticed). Please ignore them. I will remove them today so they don't confuse you. There is actual supposed to be a "what you bill your clients" and "what we bill you" but it's proving challenging because some customers have varying price plans.

2) The summaries on the individual accounts are only for RIGHT NOW, when you run the report, but the CDRs are for the month you requested. I realize this is confusing, but the issue is we don't track the summaries month-over-month. We're working on that. We still feel it's useful to know the summaries. I've tried to loudly make that obvious on the report but might just remove it if it causes confusion.

3) The CDRs are not sorted. We're working on a solution for that.

The point of releasing the tool in this state was because it has the raw CDRs, which is what most people wanted. There are a BUNCH of additional enhancements planned for this tool, so stay tuned.