"Next action" off of Main Number Virtual Receptionist routes (press X, etc) not working

Michael D

Hi,
I'm testing the Press "X" etc routes off the Main number Virtual receptionist.
For example I am testing Press "2" for technical
Technical is a User group called Technical.

The call routes to Technical
after 20 seconds, the call is supposed to go to the Next Action "Main Menu (Open hours) " option
the call hang up.
Although, when you call the User group "8822" directly, it does ring the appropriate phones in the group AND goes to the Next action "Main Menu (Open hours) " option

Any Ideas?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled User Group voicemail box not working.

Voice mail is not engaging for User Group, call just gets dropped if no answer.  Users Group has been created, two users added to the group.  Voicemail box has been created for this group and added to the User Group > Group Feature > Next Action > If no answer forward call to this voicemail box. 

Also not able to dial the group voicemail box extension from another user extension.  Error: your call cannot be completed as dialed.

Looking forward to this being fixed.  Customer is waiting for their routing to work properly.

Thanks.

Here are the steps I am taking:
In Monster UI Smart PBX>Voicemail Boxes>Add Voicemail Box>then try dialing new vm box extension, get error message.  Error: your call cannot be completed as dialed, please check the number and try again.