Additions to Provider/Account Settings in Advanced Provisioner

I would absolutely love if we could have the following options added to provider and account settings in the advanced provisioner. They are currently only options when provisioning individual devices and aren't available to apply account or partner/provider wide:

- Show Missed Calls Enable/Disable (listed under advanced on the lines tab)
- PC Port Enable/Disable (listed under ports on the network tab)
- All of the options on the feature keys tab
- All of the options on the preferences tab

• 1 month later...
  • 2600Hz Employees
Hi Karl,
Most phone models have individual settings for things like line keys and preferences, so it would be difficult, if not impossible for us to design a regime which would apply them correctly accross all models of phones on a single account.

Show missed calls and enable/disable Ethernet are reasonable requests, I will file them as stories and update this ticket if they become available at the account level.

Hi Aaron,

This makes a lot of tasks very tedious still though, such as adding BLF keys. If we have a customer with 30 of the exact same phones who wants 6 parking spots, that's 120 manual additions versus adding in 6 times at the account level.

I understand the issue with different phones, but what about if the customer has all of the same phones? Allowing mass configuration on the account level would make things a million times easier.