Algo Door box

To whom it may concern, 

We are trying to connect an Algo 8028 Sip device to a customer of ours and we cant seem to get it to work. The Customer is L&M. I have tried to create this device as a VOIP Device as well as a SIP URI and a Softphone with no connection from any of them. I do not see a BYOD option. I have entered in the SIP credentials, authentication ID and password. I gave the doorbox an extension of 555 and set it to dial 500 which is my main callflow group. When I press the doorphone button I hear ringing, but the phones are not. Has anyone ever set one of these up before and if so can you guide me into doing this? 

algopic.PNG

Edited by kevin@m2sintegration.com (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2018 at 3:03 PM, kevin@m2sintegration.com said:

To whom it may concern, 

We are trying to connect an Algo 8028 Sip device to a customer of ours and we cant seem to get it to work. The Customer is L&M. I have tried to create this device as a VOIP Device as well as a SIP URI and a Softphone with no connection from any of them. I do not see a BYOD option. I have entered in the SIP credentials, authentication ID and password. I gave the doorbox an extension of 555 and set it to dial 500 which is my main callflow group. When I press the doorphone button I hear ringing, but the phones are not. Has anyone ever set one of these up before and if so can you guide me into doing this? 

algopic.PNG

Sorry I'm a tad late to this post. However, we have Algo in the field and if you're still having issues I'd be happy to tap one of my peeps for a sample of their configuration. 

1 hour ago, mc_ said:

Typically there's a call-id associated with the call that can be used to grep the logs of Kazoo, FreeSWITCH, and Kamailio. Those logs are helpful in seeing what might have gone wrong.

Again im not understanding what freeswitch and kamalio are? If the logs are being created in kazoo, these other softwares can grab these logs?

• 2 months later...