UI not saving apps

It looks like the UI was updated and its not saving apps now.  If I login and click apps nothing shows even tho I have them all on (checked).  If I got into each one and save them they will start showing up.  But then when I log out and back in they are all gone again and I have to go through each one and save again.  Please fix!!! Thanks :)

My customer is also experiencing this issue.  I tried logging in and resetting this for him but when logging off and back into UI, my changes to Apps Enabled and Default App is not saving.

Also noticing that it takes over one minute to load when logging in.

We are having the same issue.
Every time we logged out, the apps saved changes (sometimes it will show just 2 app).
 I have checked and saved all the apps, but only 4 apps on the picture above are showing.

The Save is not working for our customers but saving my default App is working for me as when I log into Monster UI, my Smart PBX default App loads.  Although, when I add the Advanced Call Flow App, it is not saving in my list of Apps.

Any update on saving default Apps?  I am setting up a new customer and need to set their default App.  Seems like it would be very confusing to have customer log into their new PBX and try to have them Enable Apps everytime.  I want to get my new customer on board today but don't feel comfortable handing this to them.

• 2 weeks later...