Smart PBX Combo Keys - Add Label to at least Parking

esoare

In Smart PBX under the device settings there is an option for Combo Keys. I would suggest adding the Label Slot to this. So that the Label can have customization.

Attached is a pic of where it can be put. 

The reason for this is that if you have quite more than 1 Call Parks, all the buttons display "Call Park" , even though they are for different slots/numbers/names... 

Perhaps even pre-populate the Label portion with 

Park 1

Park 2

Park 3

Park Eugen

Park Sarah

Also, Shortening from "Call Park" to "Park x" will help with the space constraints of some phones for the Label's on their display. 

Add Label to Combo Keys in Smart PBX for Parking.jpg

Combo Keys Suggestion.jpg

IMG_20170720_114952.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 10/10/2017 at 11:38 AM, SPC-Tim said:

Can you not go into Advanced provisioner and change the label on the keys?

Yes,

But, if you didn't need additional changes from Advanced Provisioner, you could use Smart PBX GUI to do the Combo Keys... if you had Labels for the Parking. ;) Then you could use Smart PBX exclusively. 

Edited by esoare (see edit history)

22 hours ago, esoare said:

Yes,

But, if you didn't need additional changes from Advanced Provisioner, you could use Smart PBX GUI to do the Combo Keys... if you had Labels for the Parking. ;) Then you could use Smart PBX exclusively. 

After much thought, I couldn't agree more, I think there needs to be a label field within the smart pbx:) .

I always thought Advanced provisioner was the end all be all, but after playing with the Smart PBX gui more I am beginning to appreciate it.

• 3 months later...