Upload Logo

Jack Noe

Jack-

I've tried to use this feature with several different Yealink phone models/firmware versions/file formats and I've never been able to get it working either.  I have files that work if I place them in the background image URL on the Yealink interface so I know it will take the files, but the provisioner doesn't seem to push them properly.  Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

• 2600Hz Employees

Hi,

While I didn't work on that, the Logo setting are for displaying a Logo for the idle screen. It's not applicable to T48G/T48S/T46G/T46S/T29G IP phones. If you're looking to set wallpapers, it's currently not supported through the UI for any of the Yealink phones.

I found this on Yealink's website. Doesn't have the latest phones, but it's worth noting. 

http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=182

Description

Introduction of different specifications of logo.

Cause

Sometimes, when we want to compare the logo specifications, we need to open many guides for it.

So this document can let our customer be more clear about specification of logo in all types.

Resolution

Please refer to the following doc:

Phone Type

Logo Display

Logo File Format

Resolution

Single File Size

Total Files Size

SIP-T28P

236*82 pixel

.dob

<=236*82 2 gray scale

/

<=100KB

SIP-T26P

132*64 pixel

.dob

<=132*64 2 gray scale

/

<=100KB

SIP-T22P

132*64 pixel

.dob

<=132*64 2 gray scale

/

<=100KB

SIP-T20P

Text log

/

/

/

/

SIP-T48G

Wall Paper

.jpg/.png/.bmp

<=800*480

<=5MB

<=20MB

SIP-T46G

Wall Paper

.jpg/.png/.bmp

<=480*272

<=5MB

<=20MB

SIP-T42G

192*64 pixel

*.dob

<=192*64 2 gray scale

/

/

SIP-T41P

192*64 pixel

*.dob

<=192*64 2 gray scale

/

/

SIP-T29

Wall Paper

.jpg/.png/.bmp

<=480*272

<=5MB

<=20MB

SIP-T27

240*120 pixel

*.dob

<=240*120 2 gray scale

/

/

SIP-T23

132*64 pixel

*.dob

<=132*64 2 gray scale

/

/

SIP-T21P E2

132*64 pixel

*.dob

<=132*64 2 gray scale

/

/

CP860

192*64 pixel

*.dob

<=192*64 2 gray scale

/

/

SIP-T21P

132*64 pixel

*.dob

<=132*64 2 gray scale

/

/

SIP-T19P

132*64 pixel

*.dob

<=132*64 2 gray scale

/

/

SIP-T49G wall paper *.jpg/*.png/*.bmp 1280*800 <=5MB /

More Information

Null

Product Type
CP860 , SIP VP-T49G , SIP-T48G , SIP-T46G , SIP-T42G , SIP-T41P , SIP-T29G , SIP-T27P , SIP-T23G , SIP-T23P , VP530 , SIP-T38G , SIP-T32G , SIP-T28P , SIP-T26P , SIP-T22P , SIP-T21P , SIP-T20P , SIP-T19P
Version
V72, V73 and V80

Yealink logo file types.JPG

• 2600Hz Employees

So, I wasn't very clear in my explanation earlier. My bad.

There are multiple "logo" settings in the config file. The one you see as "Logo" in Advanced Provisioner sets the image for the idle screen. That one specifically isn't supported by the models I listed in my previous post. This is the setting I'm talking about that is set through Advanced Provisioner: http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=219

The Wallpaper setting, which is what esoare has posted about, is not something that can be set through Advanced Provisioner at this time. I'm assuming that Jack set the Wallpaper for the T29G through the phone's web UI.

3 minutes ago, Plau said:

So, I wasn't very clear in my explanation earlier. My bad.

There are multiple "logo" settings in the config file. The one you see as "Logo" in Advanced Provisioner sets the image for the idle screen. That one specifically isn't supported by the models I listed in my previous post. This is the setting I'm talking about that is set through Advanced Provisioner: http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=219

The Wallpaper setting, which is what esoare has posted about, is not something that can be set through Advanced Provisioner at this time. I'm assuming that Jack set the Wallpaper for the T29G through the phone's web UI.

So a better name would be "IDLE LOGO" OR a better description to show it's kinda the screen saver? 

I guess IF you get the Wallpaper setting done, it would be called Wall Paper. :) ? If the LOGO isn't supported, should that not even be an option on the models that don't support it? 

esoare

I think a good improvement upon the advanced provisioner would be to have a section where a user can put additional "custom code". These would be parameters otherwise unset by the template used in the provisioner. We have this in our provisioner and our customers love it. It allows them to customize or otherwise improve the default template and tailor it to their customers' needs.

• 2600Hz Employees
17 hours ago, esoare said:

So a better name would be "IDLE LOGO" OR a better description to show it's kinda the screen saver? 

I guess IF you get the Wallpaper setting done, it would be called Wall Paper. :) ? If the LOGO isn't supported, should that not even be an option on the models that don't support it? 

esoare

Yeah, as I said, I didn't work on it, so at the time, that might have been the only "Logo" you could change. Or that might have been the "Logo" feature request. This has been around for at least 2 years and all the Yealink phones inherit this setting, so at the time there probably wasn't any phones that didn't support it. I'll remove it on the next update.

17 hours ago, extremerotary said:

I think a good improvement upon the advanced provisioner would be to have a section where a user can put additional "custom code". These would be parameters otherwise unset by the template used in the provisioner. We have this in our provisioner and our customers love it. It allows them to customize or otherwise improve the default template and tailor it to their customers' needs.

For Polycoms and Yealinks using v81 firmware, there is a newly added feature through the UI where you can add links to your own custom config files. Both brands support loading multiple config files and has priority order, and I've made it such that any custom config files loaded is applied over our Provisioner's generated config file.

On 8/3/2017 at 6:35 PM, extremerotary said:

That would be something for the app exchange when it becomes available? 

Perhaps there might be more options 2600hz may add (cough, cough, templates!) , but they probably don't want to support every feature in every phone. Maybe a monster app to create custom configs (templates would be nice) , and server to store them = monthly recurring income for someone...