Yealink T46G phone template, broke again...

• 2600Hz Employees

I think I know what's going on. There's a bug where the combo keys are offset by 1 causing both combo key 1 and 2 to be set to Line Key for Line 1. I just worked on a fix yesterday which I tested and fixes that issue.

On 11/1/2017 at 11:09 AM, Plau said:

I think I know what's going on. There's a bug where the combo keys are offset by 1 causing both combo key 1 and 2 to be set to Line Key for Line 1. I just worked on a fix yesterday which I tested and fixes that issue.

@Plau I am deploying a Yealink T42S that has the same problem. Does your fix two days ago, fix that template also? 

When will this fix, be on the hosted production? 

Edited by esoare
edit (see edit history)

I haven't heard anything.

Don't forget to "Unlock" if you have the phone built for more than 24hours before it connect's.

image.png.10337e8462d86f166fefdd4f9d75f6d0.png

I am resetting a T46G right now to factory default to test on my end.  I use RPS, so will see if it works here. 

Will post results shortly.

p.s. I set the firmware to the 81.0.110 that you stated. Stand by. 

Edited by esoare
added p.s. (see edit history)

@SPC-Tim. Double check that the device is unlocked , check next post for additional troubleshooting. My Phone grabbed info from the Provisioning server.

@Darren Schreiber  & @Plau 

So this is what happened on a T46G factory reset with firmware 81.0.110 (on a T42, I see a double Account 1 on Combo Key 2.) 

image.png.b29ccc00b22039764ba418085e09990b.png

image.png.c1fc4abb5b59ae105d8866f5ba2544a9.png

screencapture

Edited by esoare
Added details (see edit history)

Just now, esoare said:

@SPC-Tim After the unlock. I would suggest going to Setting's Auto Provisioner tab on the web interface, and double check that you have the phone "auto provisioning" on Reboot, and every 1440 minutes. 

You can also "Click" on "Auto Provision" button. 

Hope that helps. 

esoare

I unlocked the device and checked all that, I think it may be related to a firewall now. Thank you for the follow up :)

• 2600Hz Employees

@esoare Can you resave your T46S/T46G on production and reboot to see if it's still an issue? I had to test the fix on production because I could not reproduce it in my dev environment. Currently, only those models have changes, but I have updated all the templates. I'll update this Friday evening if I don't find any issues.

• 2600Hz Employees

@esoare So it looks like there's something else I overlooked. The reason why there are multiple pages of keys set to Line 1 (and I think this is the issue you were actually talking about) is because all combo keys are defaulted to be Line Keys and with a recent update, the combo keys > number of accounts are now set to blank instead of the last account number. I'm working on solving that now.