Any good CDR analytics packages?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:00 PM, mc_ said:
  • With the new Tasks API, store the output CSV file to S3/GoogleDrive/HTTP URL (in addition to or in lieu of the Kazoo DB) or email the CSV as a notification so you can provide reports to customers with white-labeled emails.
  • Create tasks on the backend for the commonly requested reports. I think weekly/monthly usage reports make sense, Month-over-month and week-over-week as well, whatever else the business unit agrees are common requests.

@mc_ This is a great idea, can you provide some examples of using the Task API to extract CDRs?

I'm looking into an ETL process for data warehousing CDRs, so extraction examples would be much appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 8/2/2017 at 11:00 AM, mc_ said:

I wonder if we can use the forum software to run a poll? @Darren Schreiber, would it be worth a poll to find the top 3 CDR reports folks want?

I'd love such a poll. There's already a CDR Reporting tool in beta on sandbox. But we guessed at what reports people want. Concrete feedback would help indeed.

11 hours ago, Darren Schreiber said:

I'd love such a poll. There's already a CDR Reporting tool in beta on sandbox. But we guessed at what reports people want. Concrete feedback would help indeed.

Took a look at the sandbox cdr. Looks nice!

Below is what a customer wanted. 

On my wish list for the call reporting:

Ability to look at call history for: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually
 Ability to schedule reports – for example, I would really love to have a monthly call report for a particular extension showing the fields that are currently on the online dashboard. For example, an email that comes out on the first Monday of every month showing last month’s calls for extension 1302 --- Total, Unique, Answered, Missed, Total Time, Longest, Average

This, combined with the click-to-dial you have setup for us, would be amazing!!"

Along with that. I would say.

1) Change your current graph, to allow for "business hours" so that would be zoomed in by the hour, while the out of business hours, would be zoomed out (Maybe before and after...i like 00:00 - 07:00 <- make this changeable by customer, and 17:00-23:59 <- make this changeable by customer)
2) When a customer uses Click to call. It shows in CDR that it's an incoming call, instead of outgoing. Perhaps modify when the name shows "Click to Call" to make that "outgoing" in the metrics.
3) What about incoming calls based on numbers? 
    a) if a customer has multiple numbers, show all the numbers and how many calls came into those numbers. daily,weekly,monthly,quarterly,annually
    b) along with "every DID" allow for individual DID statistics.  
4) Total, Unique, Answered, Missed, Total Time, Longest, Average
5) Cost might be important, but not necessarily. Maybe make that optional? (for instance, my customers are on unlimited)
6) PDF Download
7) Email a PDF
8) Schedule a report to email a PDF (or HTML5?) 
9) To be clear, these reports don't need the CDR records in them. But a link to get to them/show them, "might"  be nice. 

From the customer's comments.
1) Ability to look at call history for: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually
2) monthly call report for a particular extension showing the fields that are currently on the online dashboard. For example, an email that comes out on the first Monday of every month showing last month’s calls for extension 1302 --- Total, Unique, Answered, Missed, Total Time, Longest, Average 

I'll add more if I can think of some. 

Total,  Answered, Missed, Total Time, is CDR

Longest, Average is call center, 

I had a simple request yesterday,  (It took me about 2 hours to prepare the excel sheet) "Hi I'm logged in to your website, where can I see all of my incoming calls of the last 2 months? I would also like to know who answered them"

• 2600Hz Employees
On 6/16/2016 at 2:42 PM, FASTDEVICE said:

We weren't considering hold-times until 2600hz releases queues, but I don't think hold events are captured in a webhook or CDR. I would need a way to capture the event.   

@Fastdevice we don't currently do not have webhooks for cubicle events but we do have webshocket events that you can subscribe to. Here is the documentation for that:

https://docs.2600hz.com/qubicle/doc/websockets/queue/

https://docs.2600hz.com/qubicle/doc/websockets/recipient/

https://docs.2600hz.com/qubicle/doc/websockets/session/

• 2600Hz Employees

I will take this opportunity to chime in here to say that as of 4.2 Qubicle has reporting capabilities that include:

Per Queue

• Average wait time
  • Call Count
  • Timeout Count
  • Abandon Count

Per Agent

• Call Count
  • Missed Call Count
  • Rejected Call Count
  • Average Call Duration
  • Average Ring Duration

These will all be available via a new qubicle_reports API (as well as in a nice new graphical dashboard).

This will likely make it much easier to get the data you are interested in for call center calls without having to process the WebSocket events that Dave listed above.

48 minutes ago, Mark Magnusson said:

I will take this opportunity to chime in here to say that as of 4.2 Qubicle has reporting capabilities that include:

Per Queue

• Average wait time
  • Call Count
  • Timeout Count
  • Abandon Count

Per Agent

• Call Count
  • Missed Call Count
  • Rejected Call Count
  • Average Call Duration
  • Average Ring Duration

These will all be available via a new qubicle_reports API (as well as in a nice new graphical dashboard).

This will likely make it much easier to get the data you are interested in for call center calls without having to process the WebSocket events that Dave listed above.

Awesome news Mark! Very excited. Any idea when that'll drop? Also, will we be able to see time frames better? In the current app, all the statistics are from when queue last started. And that could be this morning, or 3 weeks ago. Would be awesome to see stats for a particular day.

Edited by Rick Guyton
blarg (see edit history)

• 2600Hz Employees
22 minutes ago, Rick Guyton said:

Awesome news Mark! Very excited. Any idea when that'll drop? Also, will we be able to see time frames better? In the current app, all the statistics are from when queue last started. And that could be this morning, or 3 weeks ago. Would be awesome to see stats for a particular day.

We are already testing this on our sandbox system, I am unsure of the 4.2 rollout time frame unfortunately.   And yes, the data resolution will be much improved, allowing you to drill down per day, week, and month.

3 minutes ago, Mark Magnusson said:

We are already testing this on our sandbox system, I am unsure of the 4.2 rollout time frame unfortunately.   And yes, the data resolution will be much improved, allowing you to drill down per day, week, and month.

I'm excited. My existing clients have been begging for this. And we've lost a couple potential accounts to ring central because we couldn't do this.

Edited by Rick Guyton
can't type (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Darren Schreiber said:

"Total, Unique, Answered, Missed, Total Time, Longest, Average" screams Call Center reports, not CDRs...

@Darren Schreiber While it may scream that to some. It doesn't to my customer.

He is using those metrics for outgoing calls from his salespeople. p.s. It's the same interface @FASTDEVICE is using. I really think the CDR reporting is for Summary's and Totals, that I listed in my numbered post above. I even have one client, who gives his user's access, so they can see how many outgoing calls they made every day!! 

I do like the CDR Reporting that is in the sandbox, but as you requested. Some ideas/guidance/suggestions are posted. :)

Glad to see progress on this! and some other sandbox apps that I won't mention. :D lol