Streaming Music On Hold FREE Service

I have created a streaming Music On Hold service for anyone that needs professional sounding quality music. The content is mostly smooth Jazz.

• Extensive playlist of easy listening comprised mostly of Smooth Jazz.
  • Music is fully licensed (ASCAP, BMI, SESAC) for background commercial use. 
  • Each song is normalized with no inconsistency in volume from song to song.
  • Proper crossfading that ensures seamless transitions between songs.  
  • NEW - Volume level optimized for 2600hz for pleasant transition from voice to music.

I am offering a FREE service with commercial advertising and an upgraded ad-free service.

Here is the FREE Service:

shout://live.emusiconhold.com

To listen to a demo on your computer: http://live.emusiconhold.com 

------------------

To add the FREE service use POSTMAN to PATCH your account.

http://api.zswitch.net:8000/v2/accounts/{youraccountnumber}

Headers

• Key: Accept, Value: application/json
  • Key: Content-Type, Value: application/json
  • Key: X-Auth-Token, Value: {auth_token} 

Body/ raw

{ "data" : { "music_on_hold": { "media_id" : "shout://live.emusiconhold.com" } } }

Anyone interested in upgrading and offering an enhanced experience to your clients, let me know. 

Edited by FASTDEVICE (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Kudos for doing this! Is the premium service not hosted on OVH? ;-) LOL sorry I had to...too many crazy OVH memories from way back in the day.

Out of curiosity, I'd love to know what your source is for this. Are you using something like Centova Cast's autoDJ function or did you code up something manually with sc_trans or ices?

Edited by Karl Stallknecht (see edit history)

It's actually a happy coincidence. I came across a person who is an expert in the ShoutCast world. His company owns servers and provides streams for retail and cruise lines. I used my best persuasive sell and convinced him that music-on-hold would be a good investment as many of our 2600hz resellers would be happy to provide quality streams to their clients. He spends a lot on licensing and provided me an awesome smooth Jazz stream with some commercial ads. However, and I hope many of you upgrade, we are going to offer an ad-free version for $9.99 monthly. We can also run custom streams that you or my team can produce. Feel free to contact me for anything custom. 

• 2 weeks later...

The latest Monster UI 4.1-39 has simplified using our Music-On-Hold service. Use the "Advanced Callflows" app under Account Settings to enter the stream URL.

Simply select Stream URL from the pulldown options and enter "shout://live.emusiconhold.com" as the Stream URL. That's it, your customers will have FREE enjoyable music on hold. 

image.png.8de99f755aece5923ff9eb3d4c3a9503.png

• 3 months later...