Tell us about comm.io!

Emily R

• Administrators

Hi all:
Thanks to all of you who have sent us feedback and ideas, either here or by email.  Keep it coming! 

We are keeping a list of feedback items you and our staff have logged, and will add/comment/update it when we can.  This way you can see if what you've found is already logged and under review by our team.  The list is HERE.   You can add comments below the list also.  We're all ears and keeping watch on all channels.

We have tried this on two different W10 installs over the past week, using the version from the day of the release. I am not sure if it has properly auto-updated. Not able to make calls or join a video conference. Have followed all of the guides. Trying to do an uninstall to see if we just need to try this fresh, but it is not working either. I don't see where there are logs either. We do have call logs, VM, devices properly showing.

We are expected to demo this tomorrow, any guidance beyond what is available would be helpful. Will fire up more W10 machines to test tonight to see if we can resolve with the most current version available for downloads.

Our team found a bug.  Windows App uninstaller appears to be broken. You have to navigate to the AppData\Local\Programs\comm.io\ folder to directly run the uninstaller.  This seems to remove things for a fresh install.

Still no working webphone or conference video with a fresh install.  I hope that I am posting this to the right place.  If not, then please someone direct me to the correct thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice work guys! This is looking better and better every day! Feedback from our team so far...

- Layout/design is simple and nice - we like!

- Looking forward to branding options!

- Top requests? Would really like call control options in the phone portion (specifically, Park / Transfer buttons) without doing Dial Codes. Presence would be really nice too!

- Video conferencing is sweet! Works really well!

- Video quality was poor on my call (much, MUCH lower resolution that Teams/Zoom). I'm guessing that will improve as we leave Beta?

Overall, really solid! I'm excited to be able to put this in customer hands soon!

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2020 at 7:17 PM, Kadrel said:

- Looking forward to branding options!

- Top requests? Would really like call control options in the phone portion (specifically, Park / Transfer buttons) without doing Dial Codes. Presence would be really nice too!

These two items ^^^^^^^^^^^^

esoare

• 2 months later...
  • Customers

Hi 2600hz,

We gave comm.io to one of our customers this weekend. Overall they liked it and so do we. The only thing they said they needed was the ability during a call to conference in a third person using the web phone in comm.io. We checked in comm.io Setting up and Using its Webphone documentation but didn’t find anything related to adding a 3rd person to web phone call. 

Also, is there any feature code which can be used in the number pad to add the third person in the call ?

Thanks,
Dhruv

• Administrators

Hi @Dhruv

Thanks for writing in with you question! 

• Are you using the webphone to call into the conference bridge? 
  • Are you wanting to use the webphone as 3-way calling into the conference bridge? 

Or perhaps you can explain a bit more of the use-case that you're wanting to use the conference and/or webphone for. 

Thanks in advance!

• Customers

Hi @Ashley

Thanks for the quick response.

Here is the use-case If I answer a call our client from comm.io web phone and I want to conference in another employee in our company, how do I do a three-way conference call like I would do on desk phone or a softphone ?

Thanks,
Dhruv

Edited by Dhruv (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2600Hz Employees
On 9/28/2020 at 9:35 AM, Dhruv said:

Hi @Ashley

Any update ?

Our customer does not want to roll out comm.io until it supports 3 - way conference call. 

Thank you,
Dhruv

Hi! We are currently working on this functionality - we have the ability to handle 3- way conference calls but are just now building out the UI to support this. Thank you for your patience, we're hoping to get this into your hands ASAP. 

6 minutes ago, Izabell balash said:

Hi! We are currently working on this functionality - we have the ability to handle 3- way conference calls but are just now building out the UI to support this. Thank you for your patience, we're hoping to get this into your hands ASAP. 

Hi Izabell - what's the update on branding? I haven't heard anything back 😞 

• 2600Hz Employees
On 9/29/2020 at 5:23 PM, Karl Stallknecht said:

Hi Izabell - what's the update on branding? I haven't heard anything back 😞 

Hey Karl, 

Sorry about that! I've asked Erik to reach out to you to find out exactly what you are looking for and will be able to moving forward with getting this process started for you. We were just finalizing some documentation to smooth out the onboarding process, but understand you're looking for this ASAP, so can at least begin the conversation.  

• Customers

Hi @Izabell balash,

Thank you so much for getting back to us on 3-way conferencing and white labeling comm.io. Both are very important to D3uc. 

Please include me on the information on white label comm.io. We have been waiting on white labeling to be available so we can roll it out our customers. 

Dhruv 

• 10 months later...