Any good CDR analytics packages?

Has anyone implemented a good call analytics or reporting tool to use with the hosted platform? Reporting for customers is limited to raw CDR downloads. I'd like to offer something more for customers. 

Anyone tried http://www.cdr-stats.org/? It seems like it's more for service provider use than customers.

The company below has already completed much of the work for integration to 2600hz and has presented their solution to Darren and team. This integration provides 50 standard reports.

I'm not sure where they are with negotiations for making the solution available. Reports look great and the integration is automated. If we can get multiple resellers on board the pricing looks very affordable.

Contact - Stacy Teems
steems@isi-info.com
ISI Telemanagement Solutions, Inc.

1051 Perimeter Drive, Ste# 200

Schaumburg, IL 60173

Direct: (847)706-5090

Fax: (847) 995-0003

Email: steems@isi-info.com

Web: www.isi-info.com

Thank,

Bob Welker
Chicago Business VoIP www.chicagobusinessvoip.com
312-646-1149

• 5 months later...
I spoke with Stacy.  They are very interested in the 3rd party app store now that 4.0 is rolled out.  I suspect he will be contacting Darren and team this week to try and work something out to get this product released into the 3rd party app store as soon as possible.

I just wanted to post an update.  Feel free to send Stacy an email I am sure he would like to see who is interested etc..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We too have developed our own reporting for CDR records for customers including queue reports.

For those of you developers who listen off the AMQP bus and are looking to add hold times to your CDRs, check out the callevt exchange. There's an event called CALL.CHANNEL_HOLD.* and CALL.CHANNEL_UNHOLD.*

We do not currently use them for CDR reporting purposes, but we will likely be implementing those statistics in the future. 

To see on 5 users how many calls they made last month, both incoming and outgoing,"

On one specific user I would like to know exactly how many minutes he was on the phone on outgoing calls and then how many minutes he was on incoming calls,

I made a call to a number that ends with 5555 last week, search for it,

how many missed calls did we have last week

CDR search page, where you can search filter by "originating number" "destination number" "caller ID name" "incoming" "outgoing" "date" "missed calls" "per extension or across the account"

On 7/31/2017 at 11:14 AM, JR^ said:

I see a lot of interest about CDR Analytics! Out of curiosity, what are the CDR Analytics "stats" that you'd like an app to expose?

1) Incoming / Outgoing Call Hours/Minutes for a whole account. - Allow for monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, daily (break out all 7 days with numbers) Custom Dates

2) Incoming Call Hours/Minutes for a specific Phone number - Allow for monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, daily (break out all 7 days with numbers) Custom Dates

3) Incoming/Outgoing Hours/Minutes for a multiple Users/Devices, like a Sales Group, or Service Group - Allow for monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, daily (break out all 7 days with numbers) Custom Dates

4) Allow for all of the above, to be generated on a certain date (customer chooses) as a PDF and emailed to a user/admin

5) CDR search page, where you can search filter by "originating number" "destination number" "caller ID name" "incoming" "outgoing" "date" "missed calls" "per extension or across the account"

6) Make something pretty :) 

7) Not needed right up, but it would be nice for historical stuff, maybe a year/two/three? BUT, save the CDR data over onto amazon/drive, so the Hosted DB doesn't get to big. 

On 7/31/2017 at 0:23 PM, Tuly said:

I made a call to a number that ends with 5555 last week, search for it,

Tuly. 

You can do that now in the User Portal...just type in 4 digits and you will see it..

esoare

I would also like to add. That to me. CDR Reports is different than Billing. 

CDR Reports should give customer reports that they are interested in. 

Incoming/Outgoing on Account, DID's, Groups, Users, Devices, with a range of Dates, and allow for automatic reports to show up in their email box, so that the customer can see how they are doing. 

8) An interesting CDR Report, would be for Month over Month, Week over Week comparison's. ?Maybe multiple?

i/e: In July compared to June, we received 200 more calls incoming on a Specific DID. Wow! That must mean that our marketing with that DID, really worked! I wonder how it compares over the past 6 months? 

Edited by esoare (see edit history)

25 minutes ago, esoare said:

Tuly. 

You can do that now in the User Portal...just type in 4 digits and you will see it..

esoare

yeah i'm still scrolling and i'm still clicking on "Scroll down or click here to load additional Call Logs."  i still hope to see it:D  (try searching from 3-4 weeks back when you have volume) 

• 2600Hz Employees

Thanks for the input, will definitely keep it in mind if/when we build something for CDRs :) 

We're trying to come up with tools we can do with the existing APIs we have. Some features are hard to build without new back-end work (such as searching...)!

1 hour ago, JR^ said:

Thanks for the input, will definitely keep it in mind if/when we build something for CDRs :) 

We're trying to come up with tools we can do with the existing APIs we have. Some features are hard to build without new back-end work (such as searching...)!

Forget searching! (Sorry to throw you under the bus Tuly! ;D) Glad your looking at getting something going. 

PLEASE really consider doing the Automated reports! The less a customer/re-seller has to do with these, the better.

• 2600Hz Employees

A couple ideas I have, in no particular order, that the backend could do:

• With the new Tasks API, store the output CSV file to S3/GoogleDrive/HTTP URL (in addition to or in lieu of the Kazoo DB) or email the CSV as a notification so you can provide reports to customers with white-labeled emails.
  • Create tasks on the backend for the commonly requested reports. I think weekly/monthly usage reports make sense, Month-over-month and week-over-week as well, whatever else the business unit agrees are common requests.
  • Grandiose idea - create a DSL (basically a specific scripting language) for CDR reporting that Tasks can execute, allowing end users to construct their own reports
    • Gets closer to providing ad-hoc reports that people want so they don't have to rely on 2600Hz/Kazoo to build the report
    • Can store the DSL script and run it on a schedule

I wonder if we can use the forum software to run a poll? @Darren Schreiber, would it be worth a poll to find the top 3 CDR reports folks want?

36 minutes ago, esoare said:

Forget searching! (Sorry to throw you under the bus Tuly! ;D) Glad your looking at getting something going. 

PLEASE really consider doing the Automated reports! The less a customer/re-seller has to do with these, the better.

Forget everything! (Sorry to throw you OVER the bus esoare! ;D) Glad your looking at getting something going. 

Searching is an essential part of a PBX and why a business owner should want a PBX system,  Searching was an essential part of our sales pitch till recently......